22 March 2012

My new Stella&Dot purse


Looky looky what I got in the mail this week! My very cool mom sent me this Stella&Dot purse! And it is beautiful! I absoultly love Stella&Dot! I really think that their jewelry is so classic but with a little bit of a edge to it also. I really have never been much of a big jewlery fan or I should say acually spend any amount really on jewelry until about 4 years ago I stumbled across Stella&Dot. I have been hooked ever since. I love their delicate jewelry for everyday that would go with just about anything to these awesome statement pieces that I would keep always. And now in the last year or so they have released beautiful clutches, purses, and also coin and wrist purses. (yeah you know now I need those!)
   You should feel this leather! I was a bit sceptical at first but now that I have finally gotten one of these beautiful purses in my hands it is a very soft beautifuly made purse. I love to how you can wear it in different ways. A clutch, purse, and it too easily will fit a ipad! Soooo cool! I can tell this purse will last me a long time, and will be a staple in my wardwrobe. Think I am going to have to acually make some outfits around it!   Thanks for reading! Have a beautiful day! For more info on Stella&Dot please visit my website at Stella&dot.com/brooke

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails