16 April 2012

It was a great fun filled family weekend and also a sad weekend..jeremy lost his grandma Tina this weekend..Love you grandma thank you so much for being such a inspiration to your family. I am so glad that I was able to have you in my life with my children..You gave me a new appreciation for a lot of things. I have never really had any grandparents so thank you for filling that for me in the best way...and thank you for my new appreciation for all things leopard..and loving my kids the way you did..see you soon Grandma Tina, can't wait to see you dance..








 Mom and Jim were here this last weekend! Blair flew in and we looked at houses with mom found some good ones and then we spent some time with Aunt Beth . We also went to our first Vegetarian resturant in Denver called City O City. (now that Beth is vegan) I have to say that it was really good and I would love to do it more! I have been dabbling over the last couple of years with not eating so much meat and dairy. So I am pretty excited to have a buddy now to share things with! But I do draw the line when it comes to cake. No wheat free egg free cakes for me.. I draw the line when it comes to my cake.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails