21 May 2012

Got my invisaligns today!

 I am so excited to say that I am finally getting my teeth fixed! My bite has gotten so bad again over the years that something needed to be done! (other than the fact I live in jaw pain and headaches almost on a daily basis..) So I was really excited when I was told that I could get invisalign instead of braces! No more braces for me thank you very much! Ha ha . I was expecting not to be able to talk very well, or for them to be more thick or more doctor appointments, but I so far am pleasantly surprised how thin they are and I really am not that self conscious of them at all. I can talk fine too! No lisp :) I don't go back for twelve weeks! I just pop in a new pair every two weeks! They even gave me a be dazled t-shirt..because I am cool like that. So far I am jiggidy jiggidy down...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails