22 October 2012

Hope lives breast cancer gala event!


Saturday night I was able to go to my first live auction! It was a organization here in Northern Colorado that helps Women with breast cancer. This actually was not for research but more for support to help those that are suffering from the disease. This was my first time going, and it was beautiful! I am so glad that there is an organization that is there for these women and will help support them. I am excited too that I was able to be a part of it! I bid on a couple of silent auctions, so we shall see if maybe I won :) I have to say too it is so fun being a part of so much stinkin pink! The men there were even in a lot of pink! lol
 

 



The candy bar

 
So what's a girl to wear?? Well you know I was thinking about that for a few days, but I did not want to spend any money on a new dress, so I thought I would go through my closet to see what I had and what would fit. Then I thought I really need and want to wear something pink! So I decided on pink and brown. I ran over to DSW shoe warehouse hoping that I could find some pink shoes and maybe a clutch.. and I did! Both on clearance too ;) So here is what I wore..





Ahhhhh! I love these platform heels! So glad I found them!

Dress Bebe, coat Charlotte Ruse,Heels Vince Camuto ( DSW shoe warehouse)


I love this dress from Bebe. I bought it a couple years ago, and it seems like I always go back to it when I have something special to go to. It is just so classic and fits so well. And the chocolate brown is gorgeous too. It is the dress in my closet that I will always fall back on and  have! Have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs kisses Brooke

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails