23 November 2012

Black Friday


Hi there! Well it has been a good black Friday for Jeremy and I today! Lookie what we got! We are so excited! Jer found this great deal on a Canon Rebel T3 at Best Buy. The case , camera , lens , memory card, everything we need! It all came together! We saved over $400! I have been wanting a nice camera for awhile now, so we jumped on this deal. We are planning to go to Europe in September so we needed something nice for a camera . I have also wanted to start actually having some decent pictures on this little blog of mine too! Are you proud of us Blair? I am now waiting for the battery to charge so I can get going! Any good shopping for you today? I personally am scared of black Friday, and stay home..haha! Hope you had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails