12 November 2012

New capped toe magenta heels from Target!



Hi there! Jeremy and I had a special event to go to on Saturday, so I thought I would run over to Target Friday night and see what they had. I had not been too impressed with their shoes lately, but when I saw these heels, had to have them! They also too come in other colors like hunter green, navy blue. I had just bought a cheetah print skirt from J Crew outlet, so I thought these would be really fun to add a little bit of color! I got a tun of compliments on them! SO you had better get your self over there and grab some before they are gone! I will show you what I wore later this week! Have a great week!

Gwyneth Paltrow - Look of the Day - InStyle
Gweneth Paltrow in her capped toe heels

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are beautiful! I've got a pair of pumps with silver tips and people stop me to ask where I got them!

I love Gwyneth Paltrow, she always looks great!

Sarah XxX

kate @ a journey in style said...

Those shoes are amazing. I love cap toe so much, but I feel with three cap toe shoes already, I should probably stop. It's so hard to though!

Kate @ A Journey in Style

Related Posts with Thumbnails