01 November 2012

October Birch box goodies review!


Hi guys! I just have to say before I get going on my little review here that I had a great time with my family this week! It is never enough time! I am so glad that we were able to catch up! And... go aunt Beth!! Hope your new job is awesome!!!!! So happy for you! Love you guys :):)

So on to some fun stuff here! Have any of you tried out the Birch boxes yet? I  had never heard of them before till last month when I was on Gweneth Paltrows blog, Goop. She was collaborating with them for the month of October. What it is is a box of beauty samples that gets sent to you one time a month! It is only $10 a month too!! I thought why not?? I always have a hard time finding products that work for me, so this is such a fun way to find your goods .  You can cancel it anytime and do not have to do so many months or anything like that. Easy peasy girls. It is different every month and you never know what you are going to get. Love it! It's like a little surprise just for me...


I really love too how cute everything was wrapped! Wrapped up cute girly goodies for me? Yup! You should of seen me rip that box open! I received a Essie polish in Neo Whimsical, Jour lip enhancer, Malin+Goetz peppermint shampoo, Super goop city sunscreen serum , and a Luna fiber chocolate raspberry bar. From what I gather these are all things that Gweneth Paltrow loves to use. 

The Luna bar is really good, and I have started buying those to keep around. The sunscreen is nice with  anti aging serum and a SPF of 30. My skin is really dry so I am not sure that I would buy it,but it is award winning product. ( I need really heavy products ). I really like the shampoo! It seems wonderful! Definitely one of those ones that will wake you up in the morning and get ya singing! Very pepperminty. My hair has had a nice shine to it and just looks good. Jour lip balm is like a lip gloss. I like it a lot too. No funky tastes or goopie anything on my lips. Just a nice clear gloss that conditions my lips. Also too a best seller. But I have noticed it does not stay on long, but that could just be my fat lips. The Essie polish is ok. I am pretty picky about my pinks, and this one is more of a chalky kind of polish. Know what I mean? I really should of painted my nails with it for you all so you could see, I will do that soon! They say it is a polish you can wear all year around. Maybe when I get it on all my nails I will love it. Gwen does.. so let's just go with it eh? Lol. I am thinking she is way cooler than me. Hehe. So far I have had fun with it, and have used all of the samples this last week. Can't wait to get my next one for November! I plan on posting about all of them!



They also put in a little card to educate you about all the samples, and their actual prices. They also too have one for men! Might be a great gift idea for a couple of months for those men in your life that will take longer to get ready in the bathroom than you..we won't mention any names around here.. So has anyone been doing this too? If so tell me about it! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails