22 February 2013

It's snowing!











Dress billabong
Jean jacket Levi
Leather Jacket Hollister (old)
Socks Free people
Boots Kohl's (old)
Jewelry handed down from grandma

It's snowing up in here yo! I have been sick all week, so I decided today in the snow it would be fun to freeze my toosh off in a dress..but I just had to show you this cute dress that I picked up at Billabong on Saturday! I LOVE it! I am not really a fan of these dresses that are higher in the front and longer in the bottom, but I will be wearing this all summer long! I love how I can play it up in all seasons and it looks so cute! I am such a sucker for these cute little white dresses. Mexico is callin my name!
I decided to do some layering with my denim jacket and my leather jacket over it. Worked out great! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous and warm weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails