06 February 2013

My easy cute momma style..


Hiii there! I have been wanting to show you these cute tops that I got at Victorias Secret a couple of months ago! They are really cute and easy and can easily be dressed casual or more dressy. I wear them with my Target leggings. And yes they do cover your toosh and come in different styles and a bunch of colors! 


I put on a cute pair of boots a scarf and some jewelry, and I feel really cute and ready to go! Not to mention comfortable too! 


Here is the other color I have! I love this one because it has this really cute v in the back....


Hat Target

I jazzed it up with a scarf and hat..

I decided to go fancy... and put on this really cute jacket from Urban Outfitters that I just got...
Tops Victorias Secret, Urban Outfitters blazer, Miz Mooz boots, Scarf gifted

You can look at the tops here Victoriassecret.com
I hope you are having a good week! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails