26 February 2013

Our day today..



The snow.. the wind this week. I have been a hermit this week because I do not want to at all to go outside.. not so sure that is a good thing. I was sick as a dog last week,  but one good thing about Colorado is that the snow does not stick around for too long





My new Jessica Simpson boots that I got on clearance for $35 at Dillards!




Eating nerds off the floor..what you don't do that? We have it down! Lick hand, stick it to the nerds, lick off hand, give some to momma.. if only I could get a picture of that..


New nail polish that I can't wait to try from my Feb Birch Box




Kiddos just walking in from school... they are just so cute and sweet

3 comments:

Sakuranko said...

Oh sweetie really cute photographs. Now I´m following you Ihope your follow me back.

xoxo

Levi (tlnique) said...

What a lovely pictures! :) xxx

Enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice!
www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Rumela said...

Greats pics and such cute kids.
http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails