04 March 2013

Dinner at Elways..



Good morning! Can you believe it? Jeremy and I actually got out of town for the night AND.... we got the whole entire night off! All the kiddos stayed with family for the night, so we headed to Elways steak house for dinner and met up with my dad and step mom. Dinner was awesome! best prime rib I have ever had.. yeah I am totally being veganish right now.( that would mean kinda sorta vegan) Haha! So I thought I would share with you what I decided to boogie in!








I am just loving this jacket from Urban outfitters! Goes with everything! So stinkin glad I snagged it on clearance! Yes can you tell? So excited to go to dinner and dress up! Momma definitely needed a night away..


 We got done with dinner at about 7:30 and did not even know what to do with ourselves. We thought about going to  a movie but we were so exhausted that we drove home fell in bed and watched a really stupid but hilarious movie and passed out at like 9:30... 




My dad and I..he is so funny... actually did I need to tell you that? I know we don't look anything alike.. So anyways He looks at this pic and says.. "well you can't fix ugly!" 


Hope you have a great Monday

1 comment:

Lejla said...

Omg..you look so amazing!! We have similar shoes. I love hem :)
You hair looks so nice :)
I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :D
Greatings from Sarajevo <3
Lejla <3
http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter :)
http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails