19 April 2013

My Favorite shampoo..Doterra SanoBella


 I thought I would share my fav shampoo today in case someone comes across this looking for something new!
I keep switching around and can never seem to find shampoo that I like even with the professional brands. It gets pretty aggravating since I dont like to mess with my hair a whole lot. Everything seems to weigh it down, or I have to wash it again right away. But here are the reasons as to why this is my fav so far.
  A little goes a long way. I hardly have to use any and only wash it once. It will also keep my hair from looking like it needs to be washed again for about 3 days sometimes 4! I really like that because I don't want to wash it much, I think it is bad for my hair. It smells great! It has essentials oils of lime, orange, lavender and peppermint! They will also last me for about 5-6 months! Yup! you read me right! Doterra is a wonderful company with wonderful products in my opinion and everything I have ever tried I just love! And what's not to love about using products better for you? If you would like to try it for yourself you can email me for more info or contact a local Doterra consultant in your area! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

BELULOVE said...

never tried !! great post

wanna follow eahc other?? kisses

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! Would love too:)

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I use Aussie shampoo most of the time, I love it. I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails