23 April 2013

My San francisco get away! Part 1














   Hi! Thought I would share all the fun I had in California a couple weeks ago! These pics are from the day that we went into San Francisco and visited the Ferry building.  We had a really nice time just walking around and enjoying the sun and nice weather! We stopped at this amazing restaurant for lunch in there called the Slanted Door. It was the best Vietnamese food I have ever had! Everything was so fresh! You have to go next time you are there! Our new favorite restaurant ! The Ferry building is full of neat little finds and restaurants, baked goods, and fun little stores! Glad I finally made it over there and got myself a little pot of chocolate and cream and spend some good time with my parents! I never want to leave there! I just love it! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Janise said...

I love San Francisco! Looks like you are having fun. Have a great time!

xo,
Janise
http://MamainHeels.com

Janise said...

Just followed you on bloglovin! Pleaes follow me back!

pretty affairs said...

ahh, such a lovely post! :) i was hoping i would make it to US and visit San Francisco) this year but plans have changed...lovely post!

Unknown said...

Thanks Janice! I love your blog!

Unknown said...

There is so much that I love about San Francisco - your photos made me want to dive in and go right back there
Thank you for linking up to IBOT
Josefa from #teamIBOT

EssentiallyJess said...

Looks like you had a fantastic trip. Would love to visit San Francisco one of these days. Thanks for linking to IBOT

Mama's High Strung said...


Great images! So much fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails