17 April 2013

Zoya Natty polish


It is crazy with the snow around here! Kids are out of school today and we are not  going anywhere! I think it has not quit snowing in a couple of days.. so ready for the warmer weather but we do need the moisture. I just need to figure out what I am going to do with these kiddos today! So I thought I would share this color I picked up in California last week. I have not shared a polish color in a long time! It's by Zoya called Natty. I am not a fan of blue polish at all I have to say.. but this color is really pretty and different. I think a lot of blues just make you look pale and well I think they are just tacky..lol But this has a cool blue grey look to it! Should I even say I think it looks classy and cool and even a little unexpected? Yup. My mom kept saying to me ohh get that one! And she is a pretty classy lady.. So if you are looking for a new blue color definitely try this one out! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Everythings Always Sunny said...

great color!!

http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
Kristin
xx

Anonymous said...

love this color!

xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

I just received this colour in the post this week. Haven't even had a chance to open the bottle. I'm so excited to try it.

Sue xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails