29 May 2013

Life via the camera roll

What a weekend! I hope you had a nice relaxing time! The weather has been beautiful here and we had a nice quiet time over the weekend. Kids took off over to grandmas and stayed a night. That was a nice break for us. Jer has the next couple of weeks off from work so I am hoping to get some things done around here. I also got in another car accident over the weekend! Lady ran a stop sign.. can you believe it? Who gets in two car accidents in two weeks?? It's like I have a sign on the back of my car that says please hit me.. lol.  Here are some pics from our weekend!






             Have a great week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

great! would you like to follow each other in gfc, google+ and bloglovin? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Related Posts with Thumbnails