02 May 2013

My green smoothie this week


 Helllo there! I thought I would share my breakfast green smoothie with you today that I have been eating this week!
I decided about two days ago to go back on my plant based diet.. I have really been dragging my feet and not feeling all that well. My grandma was in town visiting over the weekend, and she decided that she wanted to do it also after watching Forks over knives. Have you seen that? It's a really good documentary on Netflix about how we eat and our health. Also shows how food can heal us. So this is what I have been whipping up this week! Actually got out my blender! I have not made it to a juicer yet.. this is really  tasty and a awesome way to start out your day!



2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
Two kiwis
1 banana
juice from 1 orange
handful of spinach or kale
3 or 4 ice cubes

2 comments:

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

YUMMY! I love fruit and veggie smoothies!

Unknown said...

It is super good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails