30 July 2013

Black peplum & Pink lace


Sooo have you jumped on the peplum trend this year? I can't say that I have till now. My mom and I were hanging at TJ Max last week when I stumbled upon this cute peplum leather top! It's not real leather but for 20 beans I'm loving it! I decided today to wear it with this cute skirt that I got on clearance at Target a few weeks ago. You could just wear this in so many different ways!


 I love the zipper down the back..It completely comes apart so that makes it super easy to put on...or a fast getaway. Lol

It has definitely been one of those days today where I just can't seem to get anything done. I managed somehow to put my picture chip from my camera into the wrong slot in the computer..Oh goodie! So Ben had to retake these pics for me using my I Phone. Jeremy is going to be thrilled with that one. Hopefully we can figure out how to get it, but I think I lost it in there..  Jamison is back to not sleeping very well so maybe I could use a week of sleep or so? Hence the sunglasses;).

I evidently also got talked into doing some crazy marathon next month. My friends tend to do that to me after I've had a glass or two of wine. Such a stinkin light weight I am. So you may or may not see me again after August..lol. Fun pictures those will be! It has actually turned out to be a pretty eventful summer, so I am happy about that! School will be here in no time at all!

Anyways.. I will be back with more looks with my new cute peplum top. I keep thinking of all the fun ways I want to wear it. So stay tuned! Oh and if you are interested you can follow me on instagram brookie_trout3.
 Linking up with Penniless socialite, Lauren Elizabeth, Serenity Now, Mix&Match fashion, Everyday fashion and finance, Ruby Girl, The Pleated Poppy
Brooke xo

5 comments:

kate @ a journey in style said...

What a great top! I haven't jumped on the peplum or leather bandwagon yet, but the two combined together into one top really make me want to try it out!

Penniless Socialite said...

I love this outfit! That top is so rocker chic! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
$10 Target Giveaway!

Carylee said...

Gorgeous look!
-Carylee
morepom.blogspot.com

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the peplum - SCORE!!!

Unknown said...

I love that skirt!! Looks great with the peplum top! I haven't jumped on the peplum bandwagon, but not because I haven't wanted to! I haven't found a top that is flattering on me! Love the style though! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

xoxo Meghan
www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails