22 July 2013

OOTD Ralph Lauren









 Hi! We have been spending a lot of time with family lately and when we do we generally head on up to Evergreen where my aunt lives. It is just so nice to escape up to the mountains and see the deer and elk and just enjoy the awesome scenery! I was raised up here so I always love coming here. I feel like it is a mini vacation only about an hour and a half away... I had this outfit for awhile that I have wanted to do photos up here, but it figures I forgot half my jewelery! Lol! But I was pretty thrilled to find these awesome old as dirt cowboy boots in my aunts closet that actually fit me, so I guess it worked out pretty good! I was feelin a little Ralph Laurenish.. We actually got to spend some time on the lake where we got married too. I will be back this week to post more pics of Evergreen !

Skirt ~ Ralph Lauren outlet
Blouse ~ Billabong
Necklace ~ Vintage
Earrings ~ Stella&Dot Vintage

Linking up with My Thrifty Chic, Style Elixer, Peacoats&Plaid, the magnolia pair, all things chic, Two thirty-Five designs

2 comments:

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

I absolutely love that blouse so much! Gorgeous outfit. x E

Nothing but a Pigeon said...

OOOooooooo! Prairie chic! I love your style... I'm drawn to this boho, prairie style as well. Love your blog hun.
xo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails