16 July 2013

Shooting arrows..










 I crack up when I get my I Phone or camera back and see the pics that my kids have taken.. I really like this one!

Top Forever 21  shoes Target  rings Coach Bracelet Forever 21 (old) clutch Stella&Dot
Hi there! I have been a little MIA lately..We have had a lot going on with my family in town, and sometimes I just need a break from the computer ya know?
I ordered this cute blouse off of Forever 21 a few weeks ago. So cute! I am loving it for summer! Seems to go with a lot! Now I am off to the mountains for a couple of days.. Hope you have a great day!
             Linking up with My thrifty chic, Style Elixir, Love & Loyally, penniless socialite, Aloha Friday

3 comments:

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

I love this top on you! Such a great look.

Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Unknown said...

Hello gorgeous! I HAVE TAGGED YOU WITH THE BEAUTY BLOGGER POST :) HAVE A LOOK HERE --> HTTP://DOMESSTIQUE.BLOGSPOT.DE/2013/07/LETS-GET-PRETTY.HTML

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR ANSWERS!

HUGS
SCUDDS x

Diary of a Debutante said...

Beautiful pictures and fabulous outfit! Plus, I love that your kids help photograph you : Stopping by from the Aloha Blog Hop, and I'd love for you to drop by and enter my giveaway if you get the chance. Happy Sunday!

xo,
Stephanie
Diary of a Debutante
www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails