26 August 2013

Anniversary weekend






Is it Monday already? Seems like the weekends speed by! We had a great weekend for our 15th anniversary! Nothing too exciting, but we managed to go to dinner Friday night at a nice little Italian restaurant! Jeremy brought me home these beautiful multicolored roses, and my parents sent me this beautiful tropicalish bouquet. Thank you so much mom!! We are pretty mellow these days with the kids and everything. But we were hoping to make it to Europe next month and were actually planning for that, but that fell through and with everything we have had going on this summer, we will just have to maybe plan for next year. Momma really wants some new floors though... ;) Hmmmm Europe or floors....

Top ~ Express
Skirt ~ Banana Republic
Heels ~ Target
Purse ~ Dooney& Burke
Ray Ban Sunnies

linking up with lipgloss&Crayons, the pleated poppy, Because Shanna Said So, Everyday Fashion and Finance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! I have those Target pumps, and you've just inspired me to wear them more! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

xoxo Meghan
www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails