03 October 2013

Fall coziness...











I had so much fun yesterday with my sister! We decided to do a little collaboration and have her have some fun behind the camera! She actually use to be a photographer, and I can't figure out why she is not doing it at least part time! We live two hours away from each other, so we don't get a lot of time together, so I love these days when I can get out to see her and Tony. They are just too cute.. I have really wonderful awesome people in my family!
I feel that chill coming on so the big comfy, cozy cardigans and sweaters  are coming out! I love this one because it goes with just about everything and is the coziest piece of clothing I own. I realized yesterday too that I must get a couple of new scarfs! I LOVE them! And for some crazy reason I only have a couple and I need like fifteen.. lol  Ohhh rock star taste on a beer budget...
Have a fabulous day!

Linking up with Glitz and Gold, Everyday fashion and finance, Mix& Match Fashion, The pleated poppy,Blissful and Domestic

Outfit details
Sweater~ Urban Outfitters (older)
Jeans ~ Hudson Nordstroms Rack
Necklace ~ Stella&Dot
Earrings ~ Stella& Dot
Booties ~ DSW 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That sweater looks so comfy and cozy! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails