29 October 2013

Fall stripes





Skirt: Marshalls Top: Forever 21 Jewelry: Vintage
Hello there! We had a absolutely beautiful weekend here, that included a much needed girls night out and breakfast Saturday morning with great friends! Jeremy scored some Bronco tickets from his dad and took Ben, and they had a blast! It had been a few years since any of use have gone, so that was a nice treat for the boys. and now it is cold dreary, and rainy. But I have to say the trees are beautiful this fall! Colorado weather can be so funny.. hot beautiful one day, snow the next! 

I also colored my hair.. it has been driving me nuts, so I thought I would change it a little. I really can't get it to do anything anymore, or hold a curl or look halfway decent for that fact for longer than a day it seems! So I am on the hunt for some new hair products! (when am I not?? lol) 
I also made a AWESOME soup this last week and definitely need to share that one! So I will be back with that soon! Hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

Linking up with Everything wild& lovely,Two thirty five designs

1 comment:

bashashhazbaz said...

wow! you are so pretty! another snazzy outfit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails