01 October 2013

Ruffian nail lacquer in Fox Hunt



Hello! I received this polish in my Birch Box this last month and thought I would share it with ya! I have not heard of the brand before so it was fun to try something new, and the little bottle is just too cute! They look a little more red in the pictures..( Still trying to get this down with my camera). It's a really beautiful bright orange with a shimmer to it that almost in the bottle looks a little pink in certain light... iridescent. If you love fall orange polishes, this is a awesome one!
I am also excited about Mavala now being at Ultas! They have really good nail products and when I use them on a regular basis my nails really do improve and I can get my polish to last for about a week! The Barrier base is the first coat, then the Colorfix top coat. I use the Colorfix every couple of days to keep my polish looking great. I use to work at a nail salon where this was all we used on our clients!
I also came across these really cute I Phone cases for that OPI polish lover in you! I am loving the pink one! Don't you need another one? He he! You can purchase them here My case couture. Cute right?
Have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails