25 February 2014

A little winter getaway



Over the weekend we took off with family and some good friends to Fraser which is by Winter park to go play in the snow a little bit and relax! We actually really did nothing but lay around, well and sit in the hot tub. We left Jamison with Grandma so it was nice to be able to relax and not to have to do anything! Jeremy took Ben tubing on Saturday, but darn it no pics. Needless to say though they had a blast!
The town of Fraser is not much and is really small, so I did not take any pics of it, well because mostly when I was down there we were stuck on the side of the highway in snow trying to get pulled out..why no pics of that?? Lol!. Anyways most people stay here and rent houses because it is only a few miles from skiing. Evidently is is considered the coldest place in the United States or use to be.


 





I pretty much wore this the whole time! A cute sweater I just got on sale from Swell (Billabong) with some new brown Steve Madden boots from Nordstroms also on sale! The pic are not great, but more on this outfit soon.



I also bought these Steve Madden ( Marlenee) heels on sale also from Nordstroms last week that I have been wanting, but darn it girls! These are really high, and I am not sure that I will be keeping them! I can hardly walk in them!

If you are interested in following me on Instagram I will be posting there my pics of things that I purchase and where I bought them. I hardly buy anything full price. So I will be sharing that too!

I will be starting work this week, so I am really excited about that! Very part time but looking forward to it. Gives me a little playing money for my shopping! hehe! I have some new looks I am dyin to share with ya! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

1 comment:

DESIGN AND CANINES said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love those boots.

Tricia
http://designandcanines.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails