17 February 2014

The best twenty dollars I have ever spent..


















Tank: Free People
Bralett: Free People
Sweater: Forever 21
Boots: Miz Mooz
Bracelets: Anthropology (clearance)
Earrings: Forever 21
 Seems like every time we try to get outside the wind tries to sweep us away... Is spring here yet?? This winter has been brutal, and I will admit I am ready for this craziness to be over! We will be heading to the mountains for some skiing this next weekend...I will be planting myself in front of the fire catching up on my book..can't wait.

This tank is by far the best twenty dollars I have ever spent! It is the softest thing I own now and plan on getting one in every color as soon as possible! The bra is really soft and comfortable too and I love how the two go together to give you that little peek aboo look. Have a wonderful stay warm week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails