20 June 2014

A couple of fun different looks lately






Jacket: One Teaspoon
Pants: Gap $20!
Blue blouse:Target
 Skirt: J Crew outlet (older)
 Necklace: Forever 21

Hello! I came across these looks that I recently put together, but just forgot about, or just did not care for the pictures. ( bad hair, blurry pics ya know usual mom stuff) But they are in my little opinion are cute outfits and thought I should show them to ya anyway! 
I just LOVE this jacket! I was so stinkin excited when I saw it on clearance and just love too how the sleeves zip off. HOW STINKIN CUTE! It's a little too big but don't care..LOL! The zippers too are this great copper color and really make it pop! I feel so zipper cool. Have you had many One Teaspoon items? Can't wait to grab some more! I keep seeing their cut off shorts on everyone..  The pants I happened to grab for $20 beans and I love those also! So comfortable! They had a lot of those hanging around so maybe you could go grab yourself some too? They are worth it!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails