14 July 2014

Monday manicure: Floss Gloss



Floss Gloss: Fast Lane

 Hi Ladies! I have been wanting to show you this newer line of polish that is just beautiful! This color is a vibrant orange red shade that I swear gets brighter the longer you wear it! I would say it's probably more on the neon side too. It's also 5 free so it does have fewer chemicals in it than normal polishes. They also seem to dry more matte than shiny. But that's no biggie when you put top coat on. We have been trying these out at work and so far they have been a hit! Great colors!
I highly suggest this one if you are looking for a really bright, neon looking beautiful color! Awesome for summer!
I also needed to start a new facebook page... (long story) so if you were following me I just thought I would mention that:)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails