09 July 2014

Style lately


Top: Target
Necklace: H&M
Steve madden booties (Amazon clearance)

Free People tank
New Balance kicks (DSW)
American Eagle jeans


Hey girls! Here are a couple of looks that I have been sporting around here lately! I am loving these new sneakers! I was really excited to find them on clearance for $30! Sooo I had to try them out walkin around a bit;) So I did a little shopping last week and came up with these statement necklaces! Affordable and cute!
Things have been pretty busy around here with broken air conditioner, washing windows and broken sprinklers.. yikes it's like our house is starting to fall apart or something! But I guess that is just how the summertime goes. Jeremy and I spent the holiday weekend catching up with our movies over at the dollar theatre.. the girl kept looking at us funny.. "haven't you guys been here already today??" Ha!
We are hard core like that. We have been so tired that all we wanted to do was hang out and pretty much do nothing. Also found out too that my job will be ending on the 28th.. so bummed but supposedly we will be reopening in the fall at a new location! So I am excited about that just hope all goes well. I am thinking of getting my eyelash extension certificate! I hope to get that done this year if all goes well too. Really excited about it! How do you like my new blog look??I am still working out a few kinks.. but hope it will all be working right here in a few days!
Have a great day!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails