26 March 2015

Springing along in my favorite spring trench



 Hey girls! Here are some outfits I have been having some fun with lately.. springing along in my favorite spring trench. This scarf is so pretty and from Target!



Blouse is from H&M  Mother jeans Target heels
 These Mother jeans I got on sale, but as much as I love their jeans, these just are so uncomfortable that I am not sure I will be keeping them. Nobody got time to be pulling their pants up every two minutes!
These heels will be getting a lot of wear this year too! So many colors in them that I cant imagine that there will be much that they wont go with. Oh and Target is having buy one get one half off with their shoes right now

If I had a office job where I had to dress up more this would be my jam right now
Fabletics


I posted these on my instagram a couple days ago..girls I walked into Nordstrom rack and came out only spending $37 on these!


This is such a great nail color! It's Essie in Tour De Finance. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails